Remember the days of cold starts, manual chokes and troublesome tape decks? These days technology moves so quickly that it’s sometimes easy to overlook how much easier modern cars are to drive. Take a nostalgic look at some things that you’ll never have to do again:
1. Abuse the credit card on cold mornings
2. Find a pen for that cassette repair job
3. Learn to read a map
4. Remember to pull the aerial out.
5. Guess how many miles are left in the tank…
6. Spend forever winding down windows.
7. Find one of these …
8. Do this …
9. Get this on… or off!
10. Fear the parallel park!
To see how Ford’s technology can improve your journey, go to http://www.ford.co.uk/GoFurther